2018 Tuition & Fees
At MAI we are keenly aware of the financial struggles facing young performing artists today and we work closely with our sponsors and donors to keep our tuition and fees at a minimum. Compare our fees to other programs in the US and Europe and you will see that Music Academy International is extremely competitive.
- Opera Performance Studio – $4,695.00
- Deposit of $2,000.00 due on April 1, 2018
- Balance of $2,695.00 due on May 1, 2018
- Musical Theatre Performance Studio – $2,995.00
- Deposit of $1,000.00 due on April 1, 2018
- Balance of $1,995.00 due on May 1, 2018
- Festival Orchestra (Housing Fee Only) – $1,695.00
- Due April 1, 2018
- Asian Performance Studio – $3,995.00
- Due on April 1, 2018
- Dolomitit Choral Festival – $1,695.00
- Due on April 1, 2018
ADDITIONAL FEES *
- A $250 Registration Fee is required with your initial payment for participants in the Opera Performance, Musical Theatre Performance, Festival Orchestra, and Asian Performance studios.
- A $40 Airport Transfer Fee (Optional for Opera Performance, Musical Theatre Performance, and Festival Orchestra studios): MAI arranges private buses that are available from Marco Polo Airport (VCE) to Mezzano/Fiera di Primiero on your arrival day that depart VCE at 4:30 pm. Return buses depart at 7:00 am from Mezzano/Fiera di Primiero and run directly to VCE on the day of your departure. We encourage everyone that wishes to take the bus to plan their arrival and departure flights accordingly. For those that are arriving from other locations or at times outside of the bus schedules, MAI will provide a travel fact sheet to assist you with the logistics of arriving in Mezzano/Fiera di Primiero.
- Private Accommodations: Private and semi-private accommodations are very limited and are available for an additional cost of $200 per week. These include studio apartments, a private bedroom in a shared apartment, or single room hotel accommodations.
- A €100 Housing Security Deposit is required at the time of your check in. €20 of this fee is non-refundable and is for city taxes that are required for all stays over 7 days in length. The remaining €80 is refundable on the day you check out assuming that you leave the housing in a clean and acceptable condition.
* All Tuition & Fees are payable in USD. MAI commits to binding contracts to secure faculty, facilities, and housing for our young artists. Therefore, once paid, tuition and fees are non-refundable for any reason. There are no exceptions to this policy.